CMI World Tour
The College of Medical Intuition (Canada) is accepting training invitations from around the world—please enquire now for September 2013.
Director and founder — Dr. Marilyn Parkin, who is a gifted Medical Intuitive and a doctoral graduate of the Energy Medicine program taught by Dr. C. Norman Shealy and Dr. Caroline Myss.
Coming to Hawaii and Croatia in 2012
We have decided to move our training and connect with 2 different world locations every year but just for the year and then we move to two other locations to b ring awareness and healing!
- Looking for a career change
- Do you have an interest in helping others?
- Want to be a part of world change?
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-535-0521.
- September 2011 - New Campus Opening in New York City, NY, USA
- The College of Medical Intuition will be expanding courses to introduce some new areas of study:
Animal Intuition: Working with a Veterinarian to develop animal communication toward wellness.
Body Image Intuition: Working to assist in underlying causes of weight and body image issues.
Criminal Investigation Intuition: Working with the police force to assist in such areas as missing persons.
- Sound Bed:
The "Sound Bed" is on the market. Call Head Office for further information at 604.535.0521.
- Graduation 2012: Photos and details of graduates available here.
- Graduation 2011: Photos Coming Soon
- Graduation 2010: Photos Coming Soon
- Graduation 2009: Photos Coming Soon
- Graduation 2008: Photos Coming Soon
- Graduation 2007: Photos Coming Soon
- Graduation 2006: Graduation 2006 photo gallery.
- Graduation 2005:
The first graduation for the College of Medical Intuition was held in Vancouver on August 21, 2005. This was an honorable event to celebrate not only the first graduates of such an innovative program, but to also commensurate the beginning of a new discipline. I thank my wonderful "Cherubs" for not only believing in the program, but having the faith and passion to walk with me down a new and uncharted path to help make this College a reality! Bless you all!
Graduation 2005 was a huge success with east (Toronto CMI) meeting west (Vancouver CMI) for the first time. There was an abundance of emotion with some tears shed and wonderful addresses from Sabina Galay (Vancouver CMI) and Barbara Tansley (Toronto CMI). Our guest of honor was Dr. Gabor Mate who gave a wonderful speech on the need for Medical Intuitives in our current medical model.
The convocation finished with a candlelight ceremony while the song "You Never Walk Alone" played in the background.
And as my "Cherubs" know, we never do walk alone!